“One of Italy’s 100 most-wanted criminals, a vicious mafia boss who had been on the run for months, was betrayed by his passion for social networking and flushed out thanks to Facebook. Using the name ‘Scarface’ from the gangster movie starring Al Pacino, Pasquale Manfredi, 33, a boss of the the ferocious ‘Ndrangheta mafia organization from the Calabria region in southern Italy, had logged on to his Facebook account so often that police were able to trace the signal from his Internet key and find his hideout.’ Seems the Mafia Wars Facebook phenomenon goes deeper than it seemed!”
Subscribe Via Email
- The Male Underwear of the Future Leaves So, So Many Questions Unanswered (NSFW) m.gizmodo.com/5994535/the-ma… 1 month ago
- How the Hell Did This iPad Get Stuck Inside a Car Bumper? feedproxy.google.com/~r/gizmodo/ful… 1 month ago
- The Ever-Shrinking Role of Tenured College Professors (In 1 Chart) feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheAtlantic… 1 month ago
- Why Chemotherapy That Costs $70,000 in the U.S. Costs $2,500 in India feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheAtlantic… 1 month ago
- Set Your Watches For the End of Windows XP rss.slashdot.org/~r/Slashdot/sl… 1 month ago
Help Us! Search Amazon here and Dudeletter earns Milk Money!
Subscribe to Kindle!