I know, as a music reviewer, to bring up the Grammy’s is tantamount to heresy. There is a stench of corporation in each decision and a general awareness that because of the changing music landscape that they are less and less relevant. However, in the last few years there have been some intriguing changes. They have severely edited the categories to much shock, but have also lent an ear to more indie and soulful music. With Arcade Fire’s The Suburbs winning Album of the Year last year and Adele this year, along with Mumford and Sons and Bon Iver, there are some mistakes being repaired. Adele’s album is phenomenal and this song is as well.
Subscribe Via Email
- The Male Underwear of the Future Leaves So, So Many Questions Unanswered (NSFW) m.gizmodo.com/5994535/the-ma… 1 month ago
- How the Hell Did This iPad Get Stuck Inside a Car Bumper? feedproxy.google.com/~r/gizmodo/ful… 1 month ago
- The Ever-Shrinking Role of Tenured College Professors (In 1 Chart) feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheAtlantic… 1 month ago
- Why Chemotherapy That Costs $70,000 in the U.S. Costs $2,500 in India feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheAtlantic… 1 month ago
- Set Your Watches For the End of Windows XP rss.slashdot.org/~r/Slashdot/sl… 1 month ago
Help Us! Search Amazon here and Dudeletter earns Milk Money!
Subscribe to Kindle!